Kyndal Swann 5/10/16
Ms51 808
I wrote Romeo this letter when he was heartbroken because Rosaline, the woman he loved, didn't love him the same way.
Dear Romeo,
I understand that you really loved Rosaline, and it must hurt to realize she won't love you the way you love her. The solution is not to go on long walks alone waiting for something good to happen to you. You have to get back out into the world because sadly, it doesn't revolve around Romeo. Obviously Rosaline wasn't your true love, so go out and find her!
Best of wishes,
Kyndal
I like how this letter is really truthful and it's saying snap out of it. It's short and the point is there, which is really good. Finally, I like how you encourage Romeo at the end. Good job!
ReplyDeleteThanks Remy!
DeleteYour advice letter to Romeo was really good. You did a good job showing how Romeo felt after he found out that Rosaline doesn't love him.
ReplyDeleteThank you Jenin :)
Delete