When I read the Percy Jackson series, the books were just so exciting and intriguing that I just couldn't stop. I would finish one book in two or three days. From then on I loved to read and I loved reading book series that everyone already read.I find that I get things done faster if I am catching up. A television series or a book series I am determined. So every time I would finish a book series I would just find another to dive into.
In sixth grade, I would read Fantasy, Sci-fi, and Dystopian novels or series. In seventh grade, I read Realistic Fiction, Romance, and Dystopian. This year I am hoping to read more YA and even some Adult fiction. I feel like I need to challenge myself as a reader because at Barnes and Noble I feels like I'm reading to same book over and over. A teeny bopper novel.
I consider myself a fast reader but I have so many books that I want to read I want to finish books faster so that I can read a lot this year.
Thanks for Reading!
I like how when you like a book you finish fast, and enjoy reading it.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete